Should I remove Cash Flow Forecaster?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Cash Flow Forecaster
from Tarawera Publishing Ltd
Cash Flow Forecaster is a program developed by Tarawera Publishing Ltd. The setup package is about 4.65 MB (4,872,501 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Cash Flow Forecaster come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\cash flow
Uninstaller: C:\Cash Flow\Uninst.exe
Estimated size: 4.65 MB
Files installed by Cash Flow Forecaster
How do I remove Cash Flow Forecaster?
Quickly and completely remove Cash Flow Forecaster from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cash Flow Forecaster from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cash Flow Forecaster, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cash Flow Forecaster.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand