Should I remove Cartwheel Shopping Default?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
81% remove it19% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
United States Rank #47,924
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 10.18 days
300.21 days >
Average installed length: 157.74 days
Cartwheel Shopping Default
What is Cartwheel Shopping Default?
Cartwheel Shopping Default is a potentially unwanted application that runs in the web browser as a toolbar and web extension. The web extension is primarily designed to take control of the user's browser in order to modify the search provider and redirect web searches to what ever search engine partner the publisher has a revenue relationship with. In doing so, the toolbar performs a number of behaviors in order to maximize the potential of a user to click on sponsored advertising through search. This includes but not limited to:
- Changing the web browser's default home page to the affiliate search portal.
- Changing the browser's search provider, built-in search box as well as the address bar.
- Ability to modify the 'new tab' functionality to launch the modified search portal page.
- Provide automatic updates of the toolbar without the user's initiation.
- Adds an alternative error page and page not found functionality.
- Adds additional functionality that is designed to protect the search and home page settings.
- Access the HTML of all pages visited as well as capture URLs of the pages and search terms.
- In many cases can inject advertising in the form of context ads, pop-ups and pop-unders.
The main program executable is InstallNotifier.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 12 files and is usually about 24.03 MB (25,193,020 bytes).
Cartwheel Shopping Default has been found to be bundled with 3rd party software. If you have not purposefully installed this, you should be safe uninstalling it.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Cartwheel Qwiklinx Combo Installer\
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Cartwheel Qwiklinx Combo Installer\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 24.03 MB
Files installed by Cartwheel Shopping Default
|Path:||C:\users\user\appdata\Roaming\Cartwheel Qwiklinx Combo Installer\InstallNotifier.exe|
How do I remove Cartwheel Shopping Default?
Quickly and completely remove Cartwheel Shopping Default from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Cartwheel Shopping Default from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Cartwheel Shopping Default, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Cartwheel Shopping Default.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 81%
Keep it 19%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP Pavilion g7 Notebook P...
|HP G62 Notebook PC
|HP Compaq 8000 Elite SFF ...
About (from Cartwheel, Inc.)
Cartwheel is the place where one can shop thousands of online retailers, get the best coupons, and daily deals, plus search and download unique apps that help to customize an experience right for you, and increase your odds of winning.
Publisher URL: www.cartwheelshopping.com