Should I remove CareFree?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from CareFree Management Ltd
CareFree is a software program developed by CareFree Management Ltd. The setup package generally installs about 10 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of CareFree come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CareFree\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CareFree\unins000.exe"
Files installed by CareFree
How do I remove CareFree?
Quickly and completely remove CareFree from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CareFree from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CareFree, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CareFree.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom