Should I remove CarbonCopy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CarbonCopy is a program developed by Epic Games. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 42 files and is usually about 1.53 GB (1,637,770,496 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\UDK\CarbonCopy
Uninstaller: C:\UDK\CarbonCopy\Binaries\UnSetup.exe /uninstall
Estimated size: 1.53 GB
Files installed by CarbonCopy
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- UDK.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\UDK\The Last Phoenix\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe'.
How do I remove CarbonCopy?
Quickly and completely remove CarbonCopy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CarbonCopy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CarbonCopy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CarbonCopy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About Epic Games
Epic Games is a video game development company known for their Unreal Engine technology, which has powered their popular in-house Unreal series of first-person shooters, and the Gears of War series.
Publisher URL: epicgames.com