Should I remove Captive, DOS, 1992?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Captive, DOS, 1992
from DJ OldGames
Captive, DOS, 1992 is a software program developed by DJ OldGames. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 7.72 MB (8,093,254 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\OldGames.sk\Captive DOS\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\OldGames.sk\Captive DOS\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.72 MB
Files installed by Captive, DOS, 1992
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- dosbox.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\bin\dosbox\DOSBox.exe'.
How do I remove Captive, DOS, 1992?
Quickly and completely remove Captive, (DOS, 1992) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Captive, DOS, 1992 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Captive, (DOS, 1992), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Captive, DOS, 1992.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?