Should I remove Captain Hangman?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
27% remove it73% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Captain Hangman is a software program developed by Pokki. During setup, the program registers itself to launch on boot through a Windows Schedule Task in order to automatically start-up. The setup package generally installs about 16 files and is usually about 108.56 MB (113,832,567 bytes). The installed file ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is the auto-update component of the program which is designed to check for software updates and notify and apply them when new versions are discovered. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Captain Hangman come from the United States, it is also popular in Philippines.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALL9208625a11cf63a47829f9ed237b0cfabf9bef4f
Estimated size: 108.56 MB
Files installed by Captain Hangman
Scheduled Task (Boot/Login)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe is automatically launched at startup through a scheduled task named Pokki.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- ServiceHostApp.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #3' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resourc.
How do I remove Captain Hangman?
Quickly and completely remove Captain Hangman from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Captain Hangman from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Captain Hangman, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Captain Hangman.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
HOW IT STARTS
Scheduled task? Yes
(Runs on Windows boot)
Uninstall it 27%
Keep it 73%
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States