Should I remove Canasta?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Canasta? (from Encore Software)
Canasta is a matching card game in which the object is to create melds of seven cards of the same rank and then go out by playing or discarding all the cards in your hand. You have the option of playing multiplayer (four people in two pairs) or single player.
Canasta is a software program developed by Encore Software. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 13 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bicycle\canasta
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bicycle\Canasta\Uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Canasta
Startup File (User Run)
- encore_reg.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named '20090604' and executes as C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Home and Business Lawyer\encore_reg.exe /r "C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Home and Business Lawyer\encore_reg.rpd".
How do I remove Canasta?
Quickly and completely remove Canasta (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Canasta from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Canasta (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Canasta.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Encore Software)
Based in Minneapolis, MN, Encore Software, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of Navarre Corporation and a Top Ten interactive software publisher.
Publisher URL: www.encore.com