Should I remove CamSplitter?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Soft Service Ltd.
CamSplitter is a program developed by Soft Service. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 850.76 KB (871,178 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of CamSplitter come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CamSplitter\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CamSplitter\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 850.76 KB
Files installed by CamSplitter
How do I remove CamSplitter?
Quickly and completely remove CamSplitter from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CamSplitter from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CamSplitter, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CamSplitter.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom