Should I remove Call of Bieber?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Call of Bieber
What is Call of Bieber?
Call of Bieber is a video game published by eplaybus.com. The game's downloaded installer will request that the user automatically changes their web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 4 MB (4,197,152 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Call of Bieber\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\ePlaybus.com\Call of Bieber\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 4 MB
Files installed by Call of Bieber
How do I remove Call of Bieber?
Quickly and completely remove Call of Bieber from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Call of Bieber from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Call of Bieber, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Call of Bieber.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.eplaybus.com