Should I remove Call Corder?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Rayslab, Inc.
Call Corder is a software program developed by Rayslab. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 2.37 MB (2,479,906 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Help link: www.rayslab.com/phone_recorder
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\call corder
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Call Corder\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.37 MB
Files installed by Call Corder
Startup File (User Run)
- callcorder.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'CallCorder' and executes as C:\Program Files\Call Corder\callcorder.exe.
How do I remove Call Corder?
Quickly and completely remove Call Corder from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Call Corder from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Call Corder, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Call Corder.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?