Should I remove Calendar Maker Evaluation?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Calendar Maker Evaluation
from Calendar Maker
Calendar Maker Evaluation is a program developed by Calendar Maker. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package is about 2.01 MB (2,109,864 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\dell\Service Agreements\calendarmakereval\
Uninstaller: "C:\dell\Service Agreements\calendarmakereval\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.01 MB
Files installed by Calendar Maker Evaluation
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Calendar Maker Evaluation?
Quickly and completely remove Calendar Maker Evaluation from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Calendar Maker Evaluation from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Calendar Maker Evaluation, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Calendar Maker Evaluation.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?