Should I remove CYTEL.iBX Office4?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from CYTEL Technology AG
CYTEL.iBX Office4 is a program developed by CYTEL Technology AG. The main program executable is ibxctrl4.exe. The software installer includes 32 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). While about 83% of users of CYTEL.iBX Office4 come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cytel.ibx office4
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\CYTEL.iBX Office4\uninst.exe
Files installed by CYTEL.iBX Office4
|Path:||C:\Program Files\cytel.ibx office4\ibxctrl4.exe|
How do I remove CYTEL.iBX Office4?
Quickly and completely remove CYTEL.iBX Office4 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CYTEL.iBX Office4 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CYTEL.iBX Office4, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CYTEL.iBX Office4.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States