Should I remove CX Now!?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CX Now! is a program developed by Business Objects. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 20.28 MB (21,262,304 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows XP.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\CX Now!\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Business Objects\CX Now!\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 20.28 MB
Files installed by CX Now!
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove CX Now!?
Quickly and completely remove CX Now! from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CX Now! from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CX Now!, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CX Now!.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
About Business Objects
SAP Business Objects specializes in business intelligence (BI). Since 2007, it has been a part of SAP AG.
Publisher URL: www.businessobjects.com