Should I remove CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool
CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool is a program developed by www.corio2.info. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 6.68 MB (7,008,020 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 7 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CORIO2\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CORIO2\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 6.68 MB
Files installed by CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\CDRipper\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool?
Quickly and completely remove CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CORIO2 Firmware Update Tool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?