Should I remove CLAD Genius build 1688?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CLAD Genius build 1688
What is CLAD Genius build 1688? (from cladgenius.com)
Now you can use one piece of software to place your ads on Craigslist, Backpage, and Ebay Classifieds. With CLAD Genius auto posting software it's easy to begin marketing. enefit with "mutations" by creating your ad once and having CLAD Genius create unique versions for infinite posting abilities, helping you stay cle... Read more
CLAD Genius build 1688 is a software program developed by cladgenius.com. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The primary executable is named cafw.exe. The setup package is about 60.12 MB (63,045,304 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cladgenius
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\CLADGenius\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 60.12 MB
Files installed by CLAD Genius build 1688
- CCleaner.exe is scheduled as a task named 'CCleanerSkipUAC'.
Startup File (User Run)
- CCleaner.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'ccleaner' and executes as "C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe" /AUTO.
How do I remove CLAD Genius build 1688?
Quickly and completely remove CLAD Genius (build 1688) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CLAD Genius build 1688 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CLAD Genius (build 1688), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CLAD Genius build 1688.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?