Should I remove CHIPDRIVE Time Recording?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CHIPDRIVE Time Recording
from SCM Microsystems
CHIPDRIVE Time Recording is a program developed by SCM Microsystems. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The software installer includes 7 files and is usually about 23.04 MB (24,155,457 bytes). In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows XP as well as Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of CHIPDRIVE Time Recording come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany and United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\chipdrive\chipdrive time recording
Uninstaller: "C:\CHIPDRIVE\CHIPDRIVE Time Recording\Uninst.exe" REMOVE "CHIPDRIVE Time Recording" 7
Estimated size: 23.04 MB
Files installed by CHIPDRIVE Time Recording
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove CHIPDRIVE Time Recording?
Quickly and completely remove CHIPDRIVE Time Recording from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CHIPDRIVE Time Recording from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CHIPDRIVE Time Recording, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CHIPDRIVE Time Recording.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win XP 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Microsoft Windows XP
|Windows 7 Home Premium
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom