Should I remove CGSchool Player v2014?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
CGSchool Player v2014
from Haihaisoft Limited
What is CGSchool Player v2014? (from Haihaisoft Limited)
All videos are distributed via a download link in a proprietary CGschool video format using the CGschool video player. You will have 30 days to download the file(s) and can keep watching the videos forever. Each file is approx. 800MB-1.2GB in size. Once you download your video links and open the video for the first ... Read more
CGSchool Player v2014 is a program developed by Haihaisoft Limited. The main program executable is huplayer.exe. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 10.99 MB (11,522,025 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of CGSchool Player v2014 come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cgschool player v2014
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\CGSchool Player v2014\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 10.99 MB
Files installed by CGSchool Player v2014
|CGSchool Player v2014|
|Path:||C:\Program Files\cgschool player v2014\huplayer.exe|
Google Chrome Plugin
- npHUPlayer.dll is loaded in the Google Chrome web browser as 'npHUPlayer.dll'.
- npHUPlayer.dll is loaded into Mozilla Firefox under the product name 'HUPlayer Plugin' with a plugin key of [email protected]/HUPlayer_Plugin' for all users of the PC.
How do I remove CGSchool Player v2014?
Quickly and completely remove CGSchool Player v2014 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CGSchool Player v2014 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CGSchool Player v2014, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CGSchool Player v2014.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
How do I reset my web browser?
If your web browser homepage and search settings have been modfied by CGSchool Player v2014 you can restore them to their previous default settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove search providers, Accelerators and home pages. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
- The changes will take effect the next time you open IE.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu and select Troubleshooting Information.
- To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. It will close and be reset.
- When it's done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open.
- Open Chrome and click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. In the "Search" section, click Manage search engine. Check if (Default) is displayed next to your preferred search engine. If not, mouse over it and click Make default. Mouse over any other suspicious search engine entries that are not familiar and click X to remove them.
- When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it. If you want the Homepage button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
- Restart Google Chrome.
HOW DOES IT RUN?
Plugs into Mozilla Firefox
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom