Should I remove CF Pro Active Maintenance?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CF Pro Active Maintenance
from Comp Fix (Leeds) Ltd
CF Pro Active Maintenance is a software program developed by Comp Fix (Leeds) Ltd. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Upon being installed, the software adds a Windows Service which is designed to run continuously in the background. Manually stopping the service has been seen to cause the program to stop functing properly. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The setup package generally installs about 19 files and is usually about 15.93 MB (16,703,753 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 15.93 MB
Files installed by CF Pro Active Maintenance
- dSupportSuite.exe is scheduled as a task named 'BPC Maintenance Suite 2013 - Heartbeat' (runs daily at 8:24 PM).
- dSSEventSvc.exe runs as a service named 'dSupportSuite Event Service' (dSSEventSvc) "dSupportSuite Event Monitoring Service".
Startup File (All Users Run)
- dSS_Splash.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'dSupportSuite Startup' which loads as C:\Program Files\dSupportSuite\dSS_Splash.exe.
How do I remove CF Pro Active Maintenance?
Quickly and completely remove CF Pro Active Maintenance from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CF Pro Active Maintenance from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CF Pro Active Maintenance, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CF Pro Active Maintenance.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?