Should I remove CDKeyFinder?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
CDKeyFinder is a software program developed by CheapShareware. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. While about 80% of users of CDKeyFinder come from the United States, it is also popular in France.
Installation folder: C:\windows\cdkeyfinder
Uninstaller: "C:\windows\CDKeyFinder\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\CDKeyFinder\1.2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by CDKeyFinder
How do I remove CDKeyFinder?
Quickly and completely remove CDKeyFinder from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CDKeyFinder from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CDKeyFinder, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CDKeyFinder.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States