Should I remove CD Index?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CD Index 2.3.1
from A-Hsiu Workroom
CD Index 2.3.1 is a software program developed by A-Hsiu Workroom. The primary executable is named cdindex.exe. The setup package is about 2.68 MB (2,813,553 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of CD Index come from the United States, it is also popular in Taiwan.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\cd index
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\CD Index\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 2.68 MB
Files installed by CD Index 2.3.1
|Path:||C:\Program Files\cd index\cdindex.exe|
How do I remove CD Index?
Quickly and completely remove CD Index 2.3.1 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CD Index from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CD Index 2.3.1, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CD Index.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States