Should I remove CCB USB OCL Key Tool?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CCB USB OCL Key Tool
from Beijing WatchData System Co. Ltd.
CCB USB OCL Key Tool is a program developed by Beijing WatchData System Co. The software installer includes 5 files and is usually about 1.73 MB (1,816,530 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\ccbcomponents\watchdata
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CCBComponents\WATCHDATA\WD_Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 1.73 MB
Files installed by CCB USB OCL Key Tool
How do I remove CCB USB OCL Key Tool?
Quickly and completely remove CCB USB OCL Key Tool from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CCB USB OCL Key Tool from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CCB USB OCL Key Tool, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CCB USB OCL Key Tool.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?