Should I remove CC386?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
CC386 Version 18.104.22.168
CC386 Version 22.214.171.124 is a program developed by LADSoft. The main program executable is ccide.exe. The setup package is about 10.91 MB (11,437,507 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: \members.tripod.com\~ladsoft
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\CC386\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\CC386\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 10.91 MB
Files installed by CC386 Version 126.96.36.199
How do I remove CC386?
Quickly and completely remove CC386 Version 188.8.131.52 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall CC386 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program CC386 Version 184.108.40.206, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove CC386.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?