Should I remove Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free
from DTgrafic GmbH
Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free is a software program developed by DTgrafic GmbH. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named deskbus.exe. The setup package is about 593.56 KB (607,805 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 63% of users of Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free come from the United States, it is also popular in Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\dtgrafic\bushaltestelle desktop
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\DTgrafic\Bushaltestelle Desktop\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 593.56 KB
Files installed by Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free
|Path:||C:\Program Files\dtgrafic\bushaltestelle desktop\deskbus.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- DeskBus.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Desktop-Bus' and executes as C:\Program Files\DTgrafic\Bushaltestelle Desktop\DeskBus.exe.
How do I remove Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free?
Quickly and completely remove Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bushaltestelle Desktop Ultra Light Free.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
62.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?