Should I remove BurnPlot?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Daystrom M5
BurnPlot is a software program developed by Daystrom M5. The primary executable is named BurnPlot.exe. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows Vista (SP2). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Zip Programs\BurnPlot
Uninstaller: C:\Windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Zip Programs\BurnPlot\uninst1~.nsu"
Files installed by BurnPlot
|Freeware used to plot ImgBurn .ibg files.|
How do I remove BurnPlot?
Quickly and completely remove BurnPlot from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BurnPlot from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BurnPlot, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BurnPlot.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?