Should I remove Burger Battle?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
10% remove it90% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Burger Battle?
Burger Battle is a casual video game delivered offline through the NickMom Shockwave game distribution portal. This is a free time-trial game download.
The setup package is about 58.02 MB (60,840,129 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shockwave.com\Burger Battle
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files1\SHOCKW~1.COM\BURGER~2\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files1\SHOCKW~1.COM\BURGER~2\INSTALL.LOG
(Wise Installer is used for installing and uninstalling this software.)
Estimated size: 58.02 MB
Files installed by Burger Battle
How do I remove Burger Battle?
Quickly and completely remove Burger Battle from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Burger Battle from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Burger Battle, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Burger Battle.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 10%
Keep it 90%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
About (from Shockwave.com)
Publisher URL: www.shockwave.com