Should I remove Bulldozer Copy?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from MIRZAD CO
Bulldozer Copy is a software program developed by MIRZAD CO. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Bulldozer Copy come from the United States, it is also popular in Iran.
Installation folder: C:\windows\bulldozer copy
Uninstaller: "C:\Windows\Bulldozer Copy\uninstall.exe" "/C:C:\Program Files\Bulldozer Copy\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Files installed by Bulldozer Copy
How do I remove Bulldozer Copy?
Quickly and completely remove Bulldozer Copy from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bulldozer Copy from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bulldozer Copy, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bulldozer Copy.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Win 7 50%
Win 7 (SP1) 50%
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?