Should I remove Bullard SceneCatcher?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bullard SceneCatcher is a program developed by Bullard. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 5.23 MB (5,479,966 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Bullard SceneCatcher come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bullard scenecatcher
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bullard SceneCatcher\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 5.23 MB
Files installed by Bullard SceneCatcher
Startup File (All Users Run)
- CAP-View Management.exe is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'SceneCatcher Management' which loads as "C:\Program Files\Bullard SceneCatcher\CAP-View Management.exe".
How do I remove Bullard SceneCatcher?
Quickly and completely remove Bullard SceneCatcher from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bullard SceneCatcher from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bullard SceneCatcher, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bullard SceneCatcher.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States