Should I remove Build A Lot?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
18% remove it82% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Build A Lot
Build A Lot is a program developed by Best Buy. The setup package is about 48.76 MB (51,124,835 bytes) when donwloaded. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.bestbuygames.com/support.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Best Buy Games\Build A Lot\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Best Buy Games\Build A Lot\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 48.76 MB
Files installed by Build A Lot
How do I remove Build A Lot?
Quickly and completely remove Build A Lot from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Build A Lot from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Build A Lot, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Build A Lot.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 18%
Keep it 82%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?