Should I remove Bugger 2011?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Thomas Jensen
What is Bugger 2011?
This is an internal Microsoft utility.
Bugger 2011 is a program developed by Thomas Jensen. The main program executable is bugger.exe. The software installer includes 22 files and is usually about 23.2 MB (24,322,212 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Bugger\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bugger\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 23.2 MB
Files installed by Bugger 2011
How do I remove Bugger 2011?
Quickly and completely remove Bugger 2011 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bugger 2011 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bugger 2011, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bugger 2011.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?