Should I remove Bubble Breaker 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
25% remove it75% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bubble Breaker 2
Bubble Breaker 2 is a software program developed by NowStat.com. The setup package is about 1.21 MB (1,270,406 bytes) when donwloaded. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows XP. While about 83% of users of Bubble Breaker 2 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Bubble Breaker\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bubble Breaker\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 1.21 MB
Files installed by Bubble Breaker 2
How do I remove Bubble Breaker 2?
Quickly and completely remove Bubble Breaker 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bubble Breaker 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bubble Breaker 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bubble Breaker 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 25%
Keep it 75%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States