Should I remove Brutus 2005?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
1% remove it99% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Datakonsult Mats Hindhede
Brutus 2005 is a software program developed by Datakonsult Mats Hindhede. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The setup package generally installs about 6 files and is usually about 782.44 KB (801,220 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Brutus 2005\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Brutus 2005\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 782.44 KB
Files installed by Brutus 2005
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- unins000.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Program Files\Lavalys\EVEREST Home Edition\unins000.exe'.
How do I remove Brutus 2005?
Quickly and completely remove Brutus 2005 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Brutus 2005 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Brutus 2005, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Brutus 2005.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 1%
Keep it 99%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?