Should I remove Brighter3D?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
6% remove it94% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Brighter3D is a program developed by Brighter3D.com. The software installer includes 3 files and is usually about 12.54 MB (13,145,821 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of Brighter3D come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and Germany.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\google\google sketchup 8\plugins\brightersu
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Google\Google SketchUp 8\Plugins\BrighterSU\uninstaller.exe"
Estimated size: 12.54 MB
How do I remove Brighter3D?
Quickly and completely remove Brighter3D from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Brighter3D from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Brighter3D, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Brighter3D.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 6%
Keep it 94%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States