Should I remove BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update
from Bridge NZ
BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update is a software program developed by Bridge NZ. The setup package generally installs about 9 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update come from the United States, it is also popular in New Zealand.
Installation folder: C:\NZB Scorer\
Uninstaller: "C:\NZB Scorer\unins001.exe"
Files installed by BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update
How do I remove BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update?
Quickly and completely remove BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BridgeNZ Scorer14 Update.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| New Zealand