Should I remove Brain Boosters?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Brain Boosters?
Brain Boosters is a downloadable video game distributed through the GameFools (Playrix Entertainment) online website. The free version provides a time limited trial.
The setup package is about 17.46 MB (18,307,342 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Brain Boosters\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Brain Boosters\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 17.46 MB
Files installed by Brain Boosters
How do I remove Brain Boosters?
Quickly and completely remove Brain Boosters from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Brain Boosters from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Brain Boosters, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Brain Boosters.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?