Should I remove Boxoft Photo Effect Maker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
3% remove it97% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Boxoft Photo Effect Maker
from Boxoft Co., Ltd.
What is Boxoft Photo Effect Maker? (from Boxoft Co)
Boxoft Photo Effect Maker is amazing photo editing and enhancing software for everyday use. It provides you hundreds of impressive effects to choose and apply, literally one click, you are making fun illustrations. With this friendly- to-handle program, you can easily turn your common digital photos into extraordinary ... Read more
Boxoft Photo Effect Maker is a software program developed by Boxoft Co. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named photoeffect.exe. The setup package generally installs about 9 files. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Boxoft Photo Effect Maker come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Boxoft Photo Effect Maker\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Boxoft Photo Effect Maker\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Boxoft Photo Effect Maker
|Path:||C:\Program Files\boxoft photo effect maker\photoeffect.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Boxofttoolbox.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Boxoft Tools' and executes as "C:\ProgramData\Boxtools\Boxofttoolbox.exe" -autorun.
How do I remove Boxoft Photo Effect Maker?
Quickly and completely remove Boxoft Photo Effect Maker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Boxoft Photo Effect Maker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Boxoft Photo Effect Maker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Boxoft Photo Effect Maker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 3%
Keep it 97%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States