Should I remove Boxoft Duplicate File Finder?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
5% remove it95% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Boxoft Duplicate File Finder
Boxoft Duplicate File Finder is a software program developed by Boxoft Solution. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The primary executable is named duplicatefilefinder.exe. The setup package generally installs about 8 files and is usually about 7.26 MB (7,615,825 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Boxoft Duplicate File Finder come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Boxoft Duplicate File Finder\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Boxoft Duplicate File Finder\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 7.26 MB
Files installed by Boxoft Duplicate File Finder
|Path:||C:\Program Files\boxoft duplicate file finder\duplicatefilefinder.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- Boxofttoolbox.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Boxoft Tools' and executes as "C:\ProgramData\Boxtools\Boxofttoolbox.exe" -autorun.
How do I remove Boxoft Duplicate File Finder?
Quickly and completely remove Boxoft Duplicate File Finder from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Boxoft Duplicate File Finder from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Boxoft Duplicate File Finder, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Boxoft Duplicate File Finder.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 5%
Keep it 95%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.boxoft.com