Should I remove Bot Colony?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from North Side
Bot Colony is a program developed by North Side. The software installer includes 18 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of Bot Colony come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Help link: support.steampowered.com
Installation folder: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\BotColonyApp
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Steam\steam.exe" steaC://uninstall/263040
Files installed by Bot Colony
How do I remove Bot Colony?
Quickly and completely remove Bot Colony from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bot Colony from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bot Colony, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bot Colony.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States