Should I remove Bone Shaker?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bone Shaker is a program developed by DanCo. The main program executable is boneshaker.exe. The software installer includes 11 files and is usually about 19.12 MB (20,044,952 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Bone Shaker
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\Bone Shaker\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 19.12 MB
Files installed by Bone Shaker
|Path:||C:\Program Files\bone shaker\boneshaker.exe|
How do I remove Bone Shaker?
Quickly and completely remove Bone Shaker from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bone Shaker from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bone Shaker, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bone Shaker.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?