Should I remove Bomgar Button [remote.techzilla.com]?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bomgar Button 13.1.2 [remote.techzilla.com]
from Bomgar Corporation
Bomgar Button 13.1.2 [remote.techzilla.com] is a program developed by Bomgar. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 1.82 MB (1,906,484 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\bomgar-scc-cb\remote.techzilla.com\
Uninstaller: C:\users\user\appdata\Local\bomgar-scc-cb\remote.techzilla.com\bomgar-cb-w08dc30ji8hz65yji8hz65yji8hz65yji8hz65yc40ic90.exe --cbdir C:\users\user\appd
Estimated size: 1.82 MB
Files installed by Bomgar Button 13.1.2 [remote.techzilla.com]
Startup File (User Run)
- embedhook-x86.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Embedded Callback - remote.techzilla.com' and executes as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\bomgar-scc-cb\remote.techzilla.com\embedhook-x86.exe --start remote.techzilla.com.
How do I remove Bomgar Button [remote.techzilla.com]?
Quickly and completely remove Bomgar Button 13.1.2 [remote.techzilla.com] from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bomgar Button [remote.techzilla.com] from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bomgar Button 13.1.2 [remote.techzilla.com], click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bomgar Button [remote.techzilla.com].
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?