Should I remove Bloom Defender?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
7% remove it93% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
What is Bloom Defender?
is a free downloadable video game distributed through the Shmehao Games online portal powered by ePlaybus.com. During installation the setup program offers to modify the user's web browser home page to iHotsee.com.
The setup package is about 9.58 MB (10,048,246 bytes) when donwloaded.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Bloom Defender\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Shmehao.com\Bloom Defender\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.58 MB
Files installed by Bloom Defender
How do I remove Bloom Defender?
Quickly and completely remove Bloom Defender from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bloom Defender from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bloom Defender, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bloom Defender.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 7%
Keep it 93%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
Publisher URL: www.shmehao.com