Should I remove Blokus World Tour?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Blokus World Tour
Blokus World Tour is a program developed by Funkitron. The software installer includes 21 files and is usually about 26.96 MB (28,273,883 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Help link: www.funkitron.com/support.htm
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\funkitron\blokus world tour
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Funkitron\Blokus World Tour\Uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 26.96 MB
Files installed by Blokus World Tour
How do I remove Blokus World Tour?
Quickly and completely remove Blokus World Tour (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Blokus World Tour from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Blokus World Tour (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Blokus World Tour.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?