Should I remove Bleacher Report?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
20% remove it80% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bleacher Report is a program developed by Pokki. Upon installation and setup, it defines an auto-start registry entry which makes this program run on each Windows boot for all user logins. The software installer includes 17 files and is usually about 107.58 MB (112,800,653 bytes). HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is the automatic update component of the software designed to download and apply new updates should new versions be released. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 88% of users of Bleacher Report come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\pokki\engine
Uninstaller: "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLbc390dab6682ea13a561ff240002a726ab47a9df
Estimated size: 107.58 MB
Files installed by Bleacher Report
2 Startup Files (User Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Pokki' and executes as "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppServiceUpdater.exe" /LOGON.
Startup File (User Run Once)
- HostAppService.exe is loaded once in the current user (HKCU) registry as a startup file name 'Application Restart #8' which loads as C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe --disable-internal-flash --noerrdialogs --no-message-box --disable-extensions --disable-web-security --disable-web-resources --disable-clie.
Startup File (All Users Run)
- Launcher.dll is loaded in the all users (HKLM) registry as a startup file name 'Pokki' which loads as C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe "C:\users\user\appdata\Local\Pokki\Engine\Launcher.dll",RunLaunchPlatform.
How do I remove Bleacher Report?
Quickly and completely remove Bleacher Report from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bleacher Report from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bleacher Report, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bleacher Report.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
HOW IT STARTS
Automatically starts? Yes
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 20%
Keep it 80%
MOST USED OS
87.50% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
|HP Pavilion 17 Notebook P...