Should I remove Blackguards 2?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
11% remove it89% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Blackguards 2 is a program developed by GOG.com. The software installer includes 6 files. A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 8. While about 80% of users of Blackguards 2 come from the United States, it is also popular in Poland.
Installation folder: C:\GOG Games\Blackguards 2\
Uninstaller: "C:\GOG Games\Blackguards 2\unins000.exe"
Files installed by Blackguards 2
How do I remove Blackguards 2?
Quickly and completely remove Blackguards 2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Blackguards 2 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Blackguards 2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Blackguards 2.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 11%
Keep it 89%
MOST USED OS
80.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
GOG Limited (GOG.com) is a video game distribution service that delivers "classic" video games through its DRM-free digital platform for Windows.
Publisher URL: www.gog.com