Should I remove Biztrade?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
4% remove it96% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
Biztrade 3.9.2 is a program developed by Biztrade. The software installer includes 17 files and is usually about 9.77 MB (10,249,796 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows 7. While about 83% of users of Biztrade come from the United States, it is also popular in Israel.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Biztrade\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Biztrade\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 9.77 MB
Files installed by Biztrade 3.9.2
Resource utilization averages
Show technical details
|I/O reads/min:||3.08 MB|
|I/O writes/min:||1.26 KB|
|I/O reads/min:||4.58 KB|
|I/O writes/min:||18.94 KB|
How do I remove Biztrade?
Quickly and completely remove Biztrade 3.9.2 from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Biztrade from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Biztrade 3.9.2, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Biztrade.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 4%
Keep it 96%
MOST USED OS
83.33% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States