Should I remove BitGem?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
38% remove it62% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from BitGem project
BitGem is a software program developed by BitGem project. The setup package generally installs about 2 files and is usually about 29.62 MB (31,057,965 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). While about 71% of users of BitGem come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bitgem
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\BitGem\uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 29.62 MB
Files installed by BitGem
How do I remove BitGem?
Quickly and completely remove BitGem from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BitGem from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BitGem, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BitGem.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Uninstall it 38%
Keep it 62%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
71.43% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
| United States
| United Kingdom