Should I remove BigScreenLive?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
8% remove it92% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
United States Rank #44,440
The setup package is about 32.78 MB (34,372,634 bytes) when donwloaded. In comparison to the total number of users, most PCs are running the OS Windows 8 as well as Windows 7 (SP1). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\users\user\appdata\local\bslclient
Estimated size: 32.78 MB
Files installed by BigScreenLive
How do I remove BigScreenLive?
Quickly and completely remove BigScreenLive from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BigScreenLive from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BigScreenLive, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BigScreenLive.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
PC BRAND OF CHOICE
Win 8 89%
Win 7 (SP1) 11%
Uninstall it 8%
Keep it 92%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?