Should I remove Best Malware Protection?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
64% remove it36% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Best Malware Protection
from UIS Inc.
Best Malware Protection is a software program developed by UIS. It adds registry entry for the current user which will allow the program to automatically start each time it is rebooted. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named bm22a_2300.exe. Many users end up uninstalling this after less than a month of it being installed. The setup package generally installs about 5 files and is usually about 2.33 MB (2,441,447 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 7 (SP1). Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\22a7b9\
Uninstaller: "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\22a7b9\BM22a_2300.exe" /del
Estimated size: 2.33 MB
Files installed by Best Malware Protection
|Path:||C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application data\22a7b9\bm22a_2300.exe|
Startup File (User Run)
- BM22a_2300.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'Best Malware Protection' and executes as "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\22a7b9\BM22a_2300.exe" /s /d.
Windows Firewall Allowed Program
- BM22a_2300.exe is added as a firewall exception for 'C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\22a7b9\BM22a_2300.exe'.
How do I remove Best Malware Protection?
Quickly and completely remove Best Malware Protection from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Best Malware Protection from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Best Malware Protection, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Best Malware Protection.
If for some reason uninstallation fails, please install Microsoft's uninstall fixer utility which will help fix problems with programs that can't be uninstalled at support.microsoft.com.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 64%
Keep it 36%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?