Should I remove Bengal_Game of Gods?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
21% remove it79% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Bengal_Game of Gods
Bengal_Game of Gods is a software program developed by JenkatGames. Relative to the overall usage of those who have this installed, most are running it on Windows 8. Most users that have installed this software come from the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bengal_game of gods
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bengal_Game of Gods\Bengal_Game of Gods_uninstall.exe"
Files installed by Bengal_Game of Gods
How do I remove Bengal_Game of Gods?
Quickly and completely remove Bengal_Game of Gods (remove only) from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bengal_Game of Gods from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bengal_Game of Gods (remove only), click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bengal_Game of Gods.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 21%
Keep it 79%
MOST USED OS
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
JenkatGames, Jenkat Media, Inc., is distributing modified installers which differ from the originals.
Publisher URL: www.jenkatgames.com