Should I remove BearShare Pro?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
9% remove it91% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Free Peers, Inc.
What is BearShare Pro?
BearShare Pro is a peer-to-peer file sharing application. "You can use BearShare to download music and videos from other peers. Some of the content on BearShare requires an active Premium Subscription in order to be downloaded (this content is identified by Gold CD icons in your search results.)"
The software installer includes 4 files and is usually about 7.05 MB (7,395,185 bytes).
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bearshare pro
Uninstaller: C:\Program Files\BearShare Pro\Uninstall.exe
Estimated size: 7.05 MB
Files installed by BearShare Pro
How do I remove BearShare Pro?
Quickly and completely remove BearShare Pro from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall BearShare Pro from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program BearShare Pro, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove BearShare Pro.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
Uninstall it 9%
Keep it 91%
MOST USED OS
Windows 7 (SP1)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?