Should I remove Bdrive Client?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
2% remove it98% keep it
What do people think about it?
Be the first to rate (click star to rate)
How common is it?
from Bdrive Inc.
Bdrive Client is a program developed by Bdrive. Upon installation, it defines an auto-start registry entry which allows the program run on each boot for the user which installed it. It adds a background controller service that is set to automatically run. Delaying the start of this service is possible through the service manager. The main program executable is bdriveclient.exe. The software installer includes 9 files and is usually about 22.12 MB (23,198,716 bytes). A majority of the PCs this is running on, most OS versions are Windows Vista (SP2). The distribution of this has mostly been seen in the United States.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\bdrive client
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Bdrive Client\uninstall.exe"
Estimated size: 22.12 MB
Files installed by Bdrive Client
|Path:||C:\Program Files\bdrive client\bdriveclient.exe|
- ndsvc.exe runs as a service named 'ndsvc_BdriveClient' (ndsvc_BdriveClient) "Manages NetDrive mounted drives by servicing IO requests".
- BCAgent.exe runs as a service named 'Bdrive Client Agent' (BCAgent).
Startup File (User Run)
- BdriveClient.exe is loaded in the current user (HKCU) registry as an auto-starting executable named 'BdriveClient' and executes as "C:\Program Files\Bdrive Client\BDriveClient.exe" -tray.
How do I remove Bdrive Client?
Quickly and completely remove Bdrive Client from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall Bdrive Client from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
When you find the program Bdrive Client, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove Bdrive Client.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
WHEN IT STARTS
(Found in the run registry)
Uninstall it 2%
Keep it 98%
MOST USED OS
Windows Vista (SP2)
100.00% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?